Friday, May 15, 2009

happy birthday CHEE HOW~!

YOHOOO``
HAPPY BIRTHDAY`
SWEET 15`^^


HEHE``
just came back home`
damn tired``=(
celebrate at jun jian 's house`
AGAINS
but funny too`

hmmm...
bought KFC`
hoo``
expensive `
RM 10 each person`
aiyorrr```
waste my money`
haizz...
but got people help me pay liao`
hehe``
but wan give back de la``
hehe``
cause i dint bring money`
haha``
really ler...

haha``
this time fu seng fetch me by bicycle`
haha`
damn funny`
heavy de me~
haizz...
my skirt fray edi la``
haiz...
my mum scolding me`=C
hehe`

wawahhh```
just now walk back home lo``
wawa```
so far de le``
at school there``
fuyohh``
with wai loon and munyee``

wailoon recently so down ler...
haizz...
LOVE``
can make people like that`
haizz...
throw it in rubbish la``>< XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sodagreen released NEW ALBUM```
haha``
hejie happy dao```
haha``
he love sodagreen so much`
munyee and me two will open one's purse de`
hehe``
i think is RM50++
sure expensive de la``
haha``
i think that 's for his birthday present but is elapse la`
hehe``
hmmm...
i will buy it for you de^^
wait for la ``

No comments:

Post a Comment