Friday, May 29, 2009

To: Brandon
Why you so care this??i just kidding only.I think you can feel it.You 're BRANDON CHIN KAH SHENG!Why you sensitive like that.TT. That not funny for you actually.I really can't imagine that 's you!Really!Believe me.And, please, i wont write about them cuss . please! don't said like that. Today i really angry! I just wanna annal them action and about the rehearsal.That can be nice memory.That 's why i like to blogging.Write about my life.My notion!
Then? why you said like that?Tell all people know this?For???FUNNY????i dont think so that very FUNNY!


To:Chi Yiang
FRIEND??
you wan be friend to me NOW! you send the message to me ,you wan be friend to me!!what means that actually??? That means before you send to me this message we're not FRIEND!!!do you know i write about?
For 10pm start !30 May! We 're FRIEND!
I think that message is not you send to me. Right? reply me please.But become me more ease.

To:Wailoon
You and chi yiang now OK or not??chi yiang said you and him quite ok jor.Is that REALLY?i hope like that.Friend or Love.How you choose it?Think finish or not?Hope you can think advisability .

No comments:

Post a Comment