Sunday, July 5, 2009

FINALLY

FINALLY i watch this movie today :)
Transformers 2- Revenge of the Fallen
Freaking NICE!


Guys, you know we sit which row................
is....

SECOND row!

B 5-9
swt... the neck ... a-c-h-e! ><

Today, hao ran, dao yong, yi qi, jun jian and me, 5 tiao sui go Jusco watch movie. Before the movie start got another almost 3 hour, so we ate lunch at mc donald.

After that, we go R20 and POPULAR sou tong......haha





“我的图书馆就是我非常称心的花园”
-莎士比亚

pui pui pui~haha
but i agree lar...=.=
I love book!
I love novel!
hooo~i love this novel so much! But so expensive lar!35 something per one book and got two collection! So expensive! I love this movie so much!!!!!!!!! >< suan lar... No chance to buy ler.


5.xx finish the movie

BACK!


waiting bus................

take 1

take 2

say cheese! :)

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·
END


smile always

Good night everyone :)
have a sweet dream


2 comments:

  1. oh me damm yong sui zz unbelieveable...zz


    haha
    eii ... wanna buyy 恋空? me and you share buy... ok ? 上和下

    两本67.5 ……
    一人一半好吗?呵呵

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi ,i cry jor lo.u all got see i cant see.

    ReplyDelete