Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tasik Titiwangsa &KL BIRD PARK @family day

Went to KL Bird Park today with my family:) My sis didn't follow us cause she is facing SPM,stay at home baca buku.

KL Bird Park @ Lake Gardens
(The world's LAGEST free-fight walk-in aviary).Located in serene and scenic famous Lake Gardens,KL.


Before bird park ,we went to Tasik Titiwangsa to see the good view at there:)










KL bird park@Lake Garden
We buy the ticket at the counter before we went in.The cost is adult RM15 and child is RM6.
There are so many species of bird over there.Took alot of picture at there especially peacock.I forgot almost all type of species of at there.=X










My family :)


My sister and me!*weird smile =X*




*Peacock*


*Dont-know-what-bird*But i like the colour so much!:)


*Flightless Birds&ostrich*


*Flamingo*


*Hornbill*
More picture at Space's album :
http://cid-6fc5e8b94cb2baaf.skydrive.live.com/albums.aspx

No mood in blogging:(Cincai update only.=X

No comments:

Post a Comment