Friday, April 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARLY 10/04

happy birthday```to me=))
haha...
2day actually nt my bd la...
and```
qiao en happy birthday to u```
but now 12:30 am jor```
11April
WEI KEI```
happy birthday
LOL``
haha
we celebrate at screct recipe~~
hao yong``
thank you for your cholcalate =)
waer sen and me..
UGLY``
but dat's ok

wear sern..ong yi..samson``

lovely SIFU``
thx ur present ya``
^^

meipoh and me
UGLY TOO

eng tat or tan tat la`` and yik herng..

samson sifu``
>>thankyou<<
BOY
yik herng..engtat..fu seng..wailoon..chee how..neville..ah kang..hao ran..hao yong..tjun kin..
samson..ongyi..waer sern..
GIRL
munyee..hui yuen..beatrice..mei poh..
thx my best friend munyee..
this birthday party is she plan..
thankyou all my frenz are coming today``
this my 1st time to my frenz celebrate``
=.=
and thank you yik herng and beatrice..
designed a birthday card to me..
i like it``
thank you !
yik herng.. wai lun..fu seng..
your bear (i think like a bees)
very cute``
thx..
samson..ong yi..and``
thx your present
beatrice..hao yong..munyee
thx your present too..

No comments:

Post a Comment