Tuesday, April 28, 2009

happy day xP

hohhh....
lazy to write a lot...
just a happy day ..
haha...
hmm...
today get some picture form yik herng there..that is my bd de..
wtf my computer so lag..
cant upload dao in blog ==
got some picture so funny...
like it ...^^

today damn funny!!!
huhuh~~~~
that yik herng``
haha...
sam fu lol...
haha...
缺氧****
haha...
i also lol...

*****
today got one guy (dun know who ) send msg to me...
Hi! Nice to meet you!
== ???????

my phone no credit(againss)
use my mother's phone reply him...
but now i also dun know who lai de...
but he(i think is "he" la) said :
this phone is Wai Loon de..
?????
wt..
till now he also dint say who is him...
wt...
sure play play only de```
HATE like this..
damn shit!!!!
7-10 miss call..
siao de...

*****
hei~~~~~
forget alrealy...
happy birthday BRANDON~~~~~^^
yer..
dint give present ler...
paiseh dao~~~
munyee got give...
==
aikss...
suan la...
my birthday he also dint give wat...
haha...
OK de la~~~
haha..xP

No comments:

Post a Comment