Sunday, April 26, 2009

sunday^^family day

today woke up very early..
7:xx
yushen, jmse,yik herng:
why so early de..
hahas..
hrmmm..
1.xx
normally,
go grandparents house..
actually not so far la..
at seri kembangan there..
my lovely hometown..
shien ean send a message to me:
U at grandpa house..I at sunway.Ha
yerrrr...
SUNWAY!!!
why can like this de..
perasan ing..xd

my brother=) so cute
at car..while my father driving..
take some random picture=D

i really dun noe what can i do at my grandparents house ..bored!!! just use my cousin 's phone online..so lag..quite boring =\

the Sebastian call me..i really dun know what we can said and chat!!!damn shit..just hahaha and sienz sienz sienzz only...how i can said???=(

at my grandparents house ..me and my older cousin watch the "桌球天王"..that's nice..but not logic de..all jia de..just a drama la..not really care this..

cousin and me=D

my cousin 18 years old this year..so old xP..she 中头奖... dipilih untuk KHIDMAT NEGARA at semenyih..i think..on MAY..is coming soon..i will miss you de..haha...xD

7.00..hungry!!

while i watching the 8tv de HOCHAK ...yer...feel hungry...walao...so late jor haven eat yet..chamm..

go eat dinner are nearby...i order a plate of 意大利面(dun noe how to spell in english..haha..forgive wor...my broken english..so i have start learning write my blog in english..trying ..).. quite delicious =3

yummy yummy=] cutie brother

finish eating..quite FULL^^go back lo..

8.xx reach my home...

home sweet home!!!hahass...love my family..my phone..my computer..my bed!!!

that's all today =)

11.47..tired..sleep lo..

tomorrow pss take a group photo ler..^^must wear tidy and must have uniform..if not..sure kill you!!!haha..really..teacher said de..

really wan to sleep jor laa!!!

BYE```good night everyone^^

1..2..3..

ZZzzZzZzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment