Saturday, April 25, 2009

hey guy..

uploading!!!xd

hahahaha``

today funny!!!

in the early morning ..

weak up at 6.xx

today hari co-co..

quite boring=x

For me la..

that two join PBSM de..

aikss..me sendiri ..LONELY!

chammm..

huh...

suddenly dun know write what jor..

haha..really..

after that ...hmm...

haha..funny...

laugh so long..

see this ...

funny.

that boy is yushen...

hahaha...

funny..

today rocket rocket rocket only..

hmm..

huh..

the san ing...

the pose...

yuckss..haha..

...hmmm..after that..

we all at 4J class ..

hmm...kinggai???

ya..sosososos...

yer...
all so yellow de..

11.xx

wanna go back jor..=D

yer..my mum can fetch me de..

you la..

teman u..

by rapid bus..

3rd xP..i think..

*****

hahaha.

sorry hohh..

hui jin...

give wrong number..so paiseh lo...

haha...

finally know jor real number..hahaha...

sorry barhh..^^

*********

1.00 come back home..

huhhh..

TIRED!!take a nap xD

zzzzzZzzzzZZZ..

sleep until 6.xx

like a PIG!!

yorrrr...my sister have a new phone!!!!

perasan ~~~!!!

my father bought de...it's W320i ..cheap right??

haha..xp..but have a new phone..

that's good=)

No comments:

Post a Comment