Friday, November 27, 2009

Jusco again!

Hey! New update here!

Went to Jusco today for New Moon.Almost 10.30 Hui Yuen come to fetch me.We take almost 15 minute to reach there,then, met Yuen Han and He Jie at Jusco,after that WaiLoon come also. Wen Peng didn't join us today cause some reason :( We can't fulfil our promise! sad!I thought you remember d...But you didn't come also!hnggg!

After movie,almost 2 o'clock, they all planing balik Sungai Long went to Old Town had our lunch d, but my parents went to Jusco also, so, i follow them lor~

Spending alot of time at there.Shop until 7pm! Cause must "shun bian" fetch my sister tuition at balakong.My leg extraordinary ache!@@

ok!
this all about today!
-no picture k! Damn slow to upload it!

- I think my computer too old jor!The monitor got some problem!I think i will less online!Actually is the screen 's problem!The screen become so blur! it's will make me very pening when i saw it!
- Waiting for my new computer!Hope can get it very soon!

Wait me guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment