Monday, November 9, 2009

the random one___

Booo! Abandon my blog quite long...
Nothing to post about this few day...

And this week i'm busy something although the PMR is over! The teacher forced us to join in the choir performance in 7 Nov,so we going to school EVERYDAY and we practise almost 2 week or above! Finally , it's over!




Last Wednesday, went jusco again with the same people, Eng Tat, YiQi, Tjun Kheen and me only ! Watched Jennifer 's Boday!Megan Fox so HOT! This movie not bad lah!
I wan watch 2012!

I gonna be CRAZY ! Except my computer, i really cannot find anything can do at home! T.T I wan hang out with friend! but.......NO MONEY! ahhaahahha*sigh*!!!
I cannot control myself to thinking about the PMR 's result! it's totally terrible!T.T

Just now Hui Yuen called me mest go to school tomorrow for the choir's rehearsal?????? erm... tomorrow will be know.

bye.
night : )

No comments:

Post a Comment