Saturday, June 27, 2009

Gala kokurikulum 27 & 28 JUNE

In the early morning, the mum scold me to wake up to go to school. Damn! Saturday ler! =.= swt!


Remember yesterday Cik Prema told all pps : esok semua WAJIB HADIR. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK lor. I'm going =x



GALA KOKURIKULUM

kay, i really don't know what that meaning. Don't scold me stupid or foolish. That's me. LIEW WEI KEI.


that's me ...did you guy see that arrow? kay, that's my pps kad pintar . swt right. USELESS. Today we all pps selling the paper.haha. ya..that right. Selling paper@@. RM 0.50. so expensive.Actually that paper is write message to blessing your friend , teacher, bf &gf .then, teacher will pick song.


There are many perform are going.=D variety.

that's the short post are posting today. no mood.

Today, yiqi told me something about her family. She cry... she really don't know what can she do.Too bad. I cry also. Hope her family can be right soon. T.T

李亿祈!

坚强点!

We will always beside you.

1 comment:

  1. ......
    对不起哦……我不知道wei qi 家有些问题…

    ReplyDelete