Thursday, June 11, 2009

Taekwondo ...

Taekwondo.
Got any problem i learn TAEKWONDO?
Why any one know i join taekwondo , so surprise? Is ok.I enjoy it.



Just now went to school to training Taekwondo.Now so tired.=( But can perspiration.That good. Good for me are not do exercise mediocrity.[broken broken broken ]swt la.I trying my BEST.


Bad news or Good news.


haha.For you, surely BAD news. haha.Wan go camp ler.haha.KHIDMAT NEGARA. Good Luck for you.haha.I 'll miss you =X 3 month can't see you!!! suan la. haha. I don't care this also.But you're my cousin ler. haha.sure miss you de.You also must miss me this cousin. Next Tuesday or Friday( not sure) wan go ler.I can't see you untill August!!


This Saturday untill Sunday go picnic[i guess] with my aunt but no mood :( sure boring de. weikei! dun always said NO MOOD! smile! We stay over there one day. I'll post that day.Wait for me.


be happy always.=D

1 comment:

  1. no problem u learn taekwondo!!!haha who say got problem ?

    ReplyDelete